cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Slow speeds

Siannn
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 45 of 45

Router keeps disconnecting, and telling me I am connected with no Internet connection and when it comes back on I end up getting really slow speeds everytime, I have it fixed and the normal speeds only last for 2 days maximum 

0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44

Message 41 of 45

Morning,

Thank you. I can see that a potential line fault was detected and this has been raised to Openreach for investigation. There are no additional updates as yet and the fault is still in hand with Openreach at the moment but we'll re-check the fault later on today for an additional update for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 42 of 45

It's updated 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 43 of 45

Hi Siannn,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • TalkTalk Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 44 of 45

@Siannn, staff replied to your other thread yesterday, but you still don't seem to have updated your profile. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Wrongfully-billed-for-an-engineer/td-p/3061931

Without this being done, staff cannot identify your account, test your line or give you help specific to your situation. 

They are not on here now before Monday, so you won't get a reply before then from staff.

Please add your Talktalk phone number or account number in Personal Information. Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....add the information required in Personal Information and SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes