FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to VPN

mpjwarren
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I've been unable to connect to VPN since some time last week. I've seen a few posts stating a custom firmware can be installed to resolve this, can this be done for me please? I've completed my name/number etc in community profile.

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Excellent, thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 9

Thanks - working now

Message 3 of 9

Hi

Firmware is now updated, give the VPN a test.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 9

Thanks Debbie - any time is fine

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi mpjwarren

Apologies for this.

I will need to make a change to your firmware, when would be the best time to do this?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst we update the FW. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to update.

Thanks

Debbie

mpjwarren
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 9

I'm not using a windows computer. issue is present on Mac + iPhone. Here is a link to the same issue I've referred to - please install 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi @mpjwarren your post has been escalated. Your computer likely had a Microsoft update last week .

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes