Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How can I turn off scam protection?

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Community Star

Click on Home Safe & Super Safe Boost and then on the big blue Start a topic button.  🙂

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Mikeyp11 

When you start your own topic, can you also reply to the Private mail that I have just sent you. 

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi. I also cannot turn this feature off. The link under, My Services > Veiw home safe settings > Change settings does not work, click it nothing happens.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

if you want to remove the scam protection just because you need to access a specific website, you can achieve this by adding the website to the exception-list in the "Kids Safe". To do that follow the instruction as below:

go to My Services then View HomeSafe Settings then under the Kids safe expand the section that says  Choose which websites to block and allow. On the right-hand side section under "Specific Websites", type the name of the website you want to access but it is blocked by Scam protection. Make sure you use the whole name, for instance, if you want to add teamviewer that is blocked by TalkTalk scam protection type www.teamviewer.com in that box, click on the allow radio button and then save the setting by clicking the button at the bottom of the form. Now you would be able to access the website. 

Hope this helps.

Amir Aryanpour