Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersafe

Karen77
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Unable to install supersafe on my Honor 10 android phone, spent an hour trying to get it to work with call centre, can anyone help please 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Karen77, I'm not familiar with the app gallery. Are you able to run SuperSafe without using app gallery? How would you normally fix problems with an app in the app gallery?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karen77
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

The error message is "no data" on the app gallery 

0 Likes

Karen77
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

My phone should be compatible as it is an android 10 and as far as I know it has no other anti virus apps on it

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Karen77, have you checked your device meets all the compatibility rules in the SuperSafe article. What error message are you seeing? Have you ever had the software installed on that phone before? Does the phone have or has it had another antivirus installed on it? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes