Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Repeatedly Failing

Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Good morning  Over the past few weeks our hub drops out occasionally overnight.  I have normally been able to reconnect following a reboot.  However, it will not reconnect this morning.  Bizarrely, the status light has remained solid white.  I am unable to connect any devices via wi-fi.  My wife's desktop uses ethernet, but that doesn't work either!

Advice please

Thank you and regards

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

Glad the new router has helped.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi Sorry for the delay in response.  The new router is working really well, and I am returning the old one today.  Many thanks and regards👍

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Muddymedic

Thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

If you do experience any further issues then please let us know.

Debbie

Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Hi Debbie  The hub arrived Saturday afternoon (thanks for getting it to me so quickly).  I have set it up and it appears to be working better than the old one.  I will run it and monitor performance over a few days and then get the old hub back to you on Thursday or Friday.  OK?  Bizarrely, the connection to the old hub bounced back early Friday evening, but dropped out a few times on Saturday!  Thanks and regards.

Message 5 of 10

Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Hi Debbie Spot-on!  Thanks for the update.  Regards

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Muddymedic

The Huawei WIFI hub is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Muddymedic
Super Duper Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Hi Michelle  Many thanks for your extremely rapid response.  A new hub would be useful. How long would this take, please? I am having to rely on 4G dongles at the moment and that is likely to be costly.  Thanks and regards.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which is clear, however I can't connect to the router. Would you like us to send a Huawei Wifi Hub to see how the connection compares? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks