FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband keeps dropping

rosshume
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

For the last couple of days my broadband has been cutting out (router says Disconnected). The router has also become totally unresponsive (can't access the gui). It is sporadic. I have switched the router off, left it a while and switched it on again but the problem persists. The router is close to the master socket and has been working fine for a year or so. 

Running the service checker in my account shows "there may be a problem with your network". It asks for a mobile number and tried a line test, but it just flicks through the test and says the same thing again. 

Please can someone investigate. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi rosshume

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see that this fault has been passed to Openreach and an engineer visit has been arranged for 04/01 PM (1pm - 6pm)

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @rosshume,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff on this community won't be around until next week now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or phoning up during working hours, however the staff here should respond to this topic early next week to help if you are still having issues.