Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract & Speedboosts

Keithwilson
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

My Talktalk Contract is coming to an end next month and I was investigating renewal. I got an offer and was about to accept it but I suddenly was aware that they were telling me that my speed would drop as speedboosts would not be available from now. My current guaranteed speed withe the speedboost is 47mps and I have been getting in excess of this; evenso my TV box can buffer on occasion and so I am not really keen to go to the 36mps on the new contract. I presume that if I do not renew I shall still access my speedboost whilst paying an excess price.

I have been with talktalk for years and would be sad to leave but I may have to.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 1 of 3

@Keithwilson The old "Faster Fibre" packages with or without speed boost are no longer sold.

Faster Fibre without the speed boost has now been renamed "Fibre35" and is limited to sync speed of 40/10Mbps Down/Up.

Faster Fibre with the speed boost has now been renamed "Fibre65" and is limited to sync speed of 80/20Mbps Down/Up.

(all achievable speeds subject to the length/condition your phone line of course).

I would suggest you contact the Loyalty Team on 0345 172 0046 and see what deal they can do for you to renew onto one of the up to date packages. (I recommend you say "loyalty team" when asked why you are calling to get you straight through to the correct department)

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi Keith,

I've answered your first thread.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes