cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Problems signing into TalkTalk TV

No ratings

We know it's frustrating when you can't log in to TalkTalk TV. You just want to catch up on your favourite shows; we get it! The way you log in is different depending on whether you're a TalkTalk broadband customer or not. Take a look at our guide below or visit the TalkTalk TV Support for more assistance. 

TalkTalk broadband customers will need to login to TalkTalk TV using your My Account details. This is an email address and password that you create when you initially subscribe to broadband from TalkTalk.

• If you’ve got more than one email address, do a quick search of your email accounts for ‘TalkTalk' or our old name 'blinkbox', and see if you can find a welcome email from us – if you can, you’ve found your TalkTalk TV account!
  • If your email address works multiple ways, it might be worth trying a few – for example, did you write .co.uk rather than .com, or googlemail rather than gmail?

If you’re still having no luck, don’t worry. Just get in touch via out TalkTalk TV Support page, providing a little detail about your account. 

You certainly can! If you are currently subscribed to TV then you’ll be able to login with your My Account credentials. Please remember that you will not need to sign up for a new account. Doing so will create a non-TalkTalk broadband subscriber account which has none of the benefits of TV Boosts.

You’re not connected to your home (TalkTalk) Wi-Fi network

The website will show the quick sign in option no matter how you’re connected but will fail if you’re not on your home network. The iOS and Android apps will not even show you the Quick sign in option if you’re not connected to Wi-Fi.

$
Mike
Hi, I’m Mike did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088