FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken router power cable

yassine-rmiki
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

57539DFE-B8C8-473E-BF12-12222EA31168.jpeg

Hi all,

the power cable of my router is broken, I’ve tried to contact you but your customer service is closed during the weekend. I’ve been two days without internet and I work from home.

Can you please send me a new power cable or a new router. 
Thank you 

Yassine 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Yassine

Thank you 🙂

The replacement router is on its way and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

yassine-rmiki
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Hi all,

Thank you for your reply I appreciate. 
 I have now updated my community profile. 

thank you

Yassine 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi yassine-rmiki

Sorry for the delay.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 4 of 6

@yassine-rmiki wrote:

customer service is closed during the weekend.

At the time of writing on a Sunday night customer services are now closed but for your future reference they are open during the day on Saturday by phone plus Saturday and Sunday via live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours )

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @yassine-rmiki,

The staff here will be able to help, but they won't be back until tomorrow. They would send a new router together with all the cables.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.