cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Enabling QoS (traffic management) on the Hub 2 - DG8041W

Hey folks  I'm wondering if it's possible to enable Quality of Service (QoS) on a TalkTalk Hub 2 router, specifically the DG8041W model. I've scoured the web for instructions but haven't had any luck finding guidance. I'm experiencing difficulties ...

Asus router + Grandstream HT801

I've recently been upgraded to full fibre 150, and with it my landline was ported over to VoIP two weeks ago. TT failed to deliver a digital voice adapter up until a few days ago. I plugged the DVA into my Asus router as per the instruction pamphlet ...

TheAnnoymousPerson_1-1713382069945.png

fibre

I tried to upgrade to fibre broadband but wanted to keep my landline. I was then told that there were no packages available. Does anyone know if it will be possible in the future? I hope someone can help.Thanks

jsz1952 by Popular Poster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Whatsapp calls not connecting (ringing)

For a year or more I have found that if my mobile has been unused for, say an hour, it will either not ring at all or it will take a very long time to start ringing for incoming WhatsApp calls. However, if it does not ring and the caller gives up I g...

macgd016 by Whizz Kid
  • 46 replies
  • 0 like

Broken Firmware Update - Sagemcom Fast 5364 - (Again)

So, again a firmware update has broken my internet connection... My VPNs no longer workWhatsApp calls don't workCertain other apps not workingA number of DNS resolution issues Fault has been reported (ref# available if needed) Can somebody please esc...

Olivia45 by Popular Poster
  • 14 replies
  • 1 like

Landline with Eero router

Hi,I’ve received an Eero router to upgrade my home WiFi network, but there’s no info about my landline, which is currently set up through broadband via my router. I need an extra piece of kit, I believe, a VOIP adapter. Is that correct?

JonDavid by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Sagemcom FAST 5364 Router Issues - Firmware upgrade

Hello,I've been having problems with -1. Work VOIP phone has stopped working since - 02/05/22 - when the router had a firmware upgrade.2. Smart meter display stopped connecting to the internet3. Work VPN - As a lot of ppl have been saying in this for...

Eero and grandstream VOIP

Has anyone been successful with VOIP through eero and Grandstream adaptor. Had futurefibre 150 installed 10 days ago, there was a fault outside the house which has 'apparently' been repaired but internet still drops out and VOIP phone is a disaster. ...

Gleha by Conversation Starter
  • 52 replies
  • 3 like