cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Remote

Guide home back buttons not working. Tried re pairing didn't work.

Gusg227 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Old Remote not working!

I've rebooted the router the talktalk box, 3 times, changed batteries but remote does not work. Guide wont load, changing channels and the pause/play function not working. The remote is several years old and probably needs replacing.

Tv box, remote

Hi, I'm having to reboot my tv box every time I turn my tv on, the remote is slow to respond or doesn't respond

Juls53 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New TV Hub Remote Removed Function

The new TV Hub Remote does not have a 'STEP' forward button, like the older TV remote, so I can not long skip the 'promo video' that often precedes my chosen programme on the BBC iplayer .Can anyone help with this?

sinclm1 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TV HUB REMOTE

AFTER PRESSING AND THEN THE UP ARROW , NOTHING HAPPENS . WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GET TO SETTINGS

ARKAY by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Tv hub remote

Should the tv button on the talk talk remote switch the tv on and off? If so how to activate

Gallow1 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Tv problem

I can get AV4 but no respose from remote. Its quite new so battery is probabbly fine.

Parkway by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk tv remote has stopped working

Hi my TalkTalk tv remote has stopped working and has been giving me problems for some time, I've done every thing suggested by TalkTalk to no avail, how can I get an original replacement, as in the past I've bought remotes that don't work? Thanks for...

New remote control

My remote has broken how do I get a new one please ?

TARA451 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Problem with tv remote

My remote isn’t working. I can’t change channels. When pressing home just get the apps. No tv guide

B4walks by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Remote not working for talk talk box

Hi The remote control for my huawei recordable tv box has stopped working. Could you tell me how I could get a replacement remote please ? The model is Huawei DN372T Recorder. regardsDavid

David198 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Tv problem

Tv set top box not talking to tv remote or tv. Do i need an upgrade?I dont understand what you mean

Carol143 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub

The HOME button and the TV GUIDE botton on my remote are not working, all others buttons seem to be fine.

New TV hub

We have only had this new hub for a few days and were doing okay, but today the remote doesn't seem to want to navigate anywhere but ITV2. I can't get the guide up or change channels. Every time I press any button, the blue light flashes in the top c...

Huawei Talktalk box remote buttons not working.

Have changed the batteries and done a reset but at least half of the buttons (the important ones) are not working. Had this box ages so think the remote is maybe worn out ?

LibbyB by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Buttons on remote not working

Yesterday I set up my new TalkTalk TV Hub. All fine except that the TV and source buttons on the remote don't work. I have followed TT website instructions to re-pair my remote to the TV but this has not resolved the problem. What else can I try plea...

Wuffer by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement remote

Our remote for our talktalk Huawai talktalk recording box box has stopped working are you able to send me a replacement it’s the one with the blue y button. Thanks for your help in advance.

Okarlden by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub remote control

I can’t use my talk talk tv hub remote to turn my tv on/off. I think I have paired it successfully. Should I be able to perform this function with it please

Bonnie9 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like