cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

new contract

i want to cancel my new contract and go back to my old contract .i have only had this new box 1 day and have found its not what i want

New 4k tv box recording

Hi I have just upgraded to the new 4k box, is it just me or is it a load of rubbish. You can only record 1 thing at a time that’s if it catches the whole program!! any advice would be gratefully received

Nicfu by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Record

Talktalk 4k all set , bought usb and it says wait a few minutes , then says it doesn’t recognise ? How can I fix this issue

tv does not record or playback

for the second time in 4 months my tv has stopped recording and will not playback already recorded items. The first time, 4 months ago, I did a factory reset and it cured the problem this time a factory reset has not cured the problem. Also it seems ...

chapin by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

talk talk recording

ive just got the talk talk ngt 4kn box and find that i cannot record 1 channel and watch another at the same time i hope im doing something wrong

Replace my old talk talk view box

My TV box has also well and truly given up the ghost - I've had it quite a few years. I would like to replace it with another recordable box and according to the website the TalkTalk TV Plus Box DN370T is available - can anyone confirm this please?

LindaK by Chat Champion
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

ITV X

Hi, I have the Talktalk plus tv box and use most of the apps for catch up tv, but have had a message that ITV Hub will be closing in November and ITV X is not available. How can I solve this ? Please note I like to use the recording facility for some...

Towlers by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! TV

HiDoes my Talktalk TV plus box need to be changed to receive ITVX? Also there seems to be quite a lot of 'pixelating' on recording lately.Thank you for your help

F10rrell by Chat Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Problem

A programmed recording has run but returns a black screen (ie no picture or sound). If you try to record a terrestrial TV programme whilst watching an App programme (eg in my case Neighbours on Prime) Youview registers a recording that when you try t...

Deleting a completed series from scheduled recordings

I have successfully recorded several series onto a memory stick from my new 4K box. However, the last programme of each continues to be shown in "Scheduled Recordings" and clicking on it does not bring up an offer to delete it. How can I get rid of t...

Janet119 by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Box won’t record E4

Hi,my box is working fine recording all other channels but fails every time I set up something on E4 and E4+1?Any ideas please?thanks

Recording on the new TV box

Hi there, my Mum is a TalkTalk user and has recently had one of the new TV boxes setup. The engineer advised her to buy a USB stick so she could record her programmes (as she watches many hours of TV). When she tried to record something yesterday for...

EJane by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Recoding problem

This has happen and still is, I have done all the resets. I set to record itv at 9 to record Vera, it comes up on screen progam is recording but when I check during recording its say fell to record and has set itself to record progam on itv+1 at 10 w...

Taxi33 by Team Player
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV Box - Pause Live TV

When I set-up my box the Pause Live/Rewind worked. On the second day it did not. The lights flashed on the remote and the TV Box, but nothing happened. Being ex IT, I unplugged the power supply and plugged it back in and tried again - no change. I th...

4K TV Box - 32gb - 1TB USB recording time

I have just received a 4K TV Box to replace my Huawei (with frozen hard drive) and it says I need a USB stick of 32gb to 1TB to be able to record (now only one program at a time), but it doesn't say how many hours of recording I will get from one ext...

Failed recordings

We have one of the old boxes for which we pay £5 per month. The recordings that have been set constantly fail to record. Usually this is Channels 4 and 5 but more recently also Channel 3. I have tried to remove the TV package from my account but can'...

nannapat by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Recording on Talktalk TV

We have recently upgraded to full fibre with Talktalk. We were aware that we were going to lose our recordings on the old TV Plus box, however, we didn’t realise that we can’t record on the TV Hub. How can we get access to the 4K Box as recording pro...

firegirl by Team Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

ITV+1 Wales Recordings always fail?

I have a strange problem when recording ITV 1 Wales+1 all recordings on this channel fail. The channel works fine when watching live and all recordings on other channels are fine. Any ideas?

jazzman3 by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Fibre 150 and DN370T TV box?

I want to increase my Broadband speed and am now out of contract so i can look at a new one. However, I also want to keep my Youview DN370T box due to its recording function. Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade to Fibre 65 or 150 and keep t...

SMS65 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot record ITV4

Hi, Hopefully somebody else has come across this problem and has a solution. I cannot record ITV4, get the message 'Recording failed' I can record all other channels with no problem. Thanks

crookyj by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

talktalk tv boxes

so Im really frustrated! I've just renewed my contract with TalkTalk. I've been with them constantly for over 20 years.. since they were Onetel in fact! I have one of the Huawei boxes. It's started freezing and failing to record (I have tried all sor...

Janatarl by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

How to delete a programme from the schedule on a 4K TV box?

I have been supplied with a 4k TV Box and I hate it!Amongst many other things it doesn't do, is that it seems impossible to delete a scheduled recording from the schedule once the series has been watched.There has to be a way of doing this otherwise ...