cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

New TV box

We received our new TalkTalk TV box and set it up yesterday. My partner is very unhappy that we can no longer record anything and I tried to reassure him that he can find everything on demand. He isnt impressed with this as it means having to remembe...

TV Hub

Can you still record with this box?

kazza11 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub

Can you still record with this box?

kazza11 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Failed to record

Our View box has started to miss recording some programmes -what can we do?

Rusty_2 by Conversation Starter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

4k tv box

I have set up the new box but nothing happens when I press record do I need a usb drive and if so should it be with the box and do I connect it to the box or tv

posset by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Tv 4k box not recognising usb stick

Just got TV 4k box and I'm trying to record programs. I bought an Integral 512gb USB 3.0 flash drive and formatted it on the TV box and my PC, but the Box does not recognise its presence. It says I need to insert a USB drive when I try to record. Any...

Craggums by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to record or watch recorded programmes

My talk talk box is not recording programmes. In addition, we are also unable to watch any recorded programmes. In addition, we are unable to watch earlier programmes from the Guide, like it used to when it took you straight to the programme from whi...

Recordings being wiped every morning

HiI have just “upgraded” to the new netgem box. I have to use a USB for recordings. I have set it all up and it works and records fine. However every night so far it has wiped all recordings and I have to reset it.If anyone has had any similar experi...

TV Box 4K

Just received the TV Box 4k a couple of days ago and have been learning how to use it. Lots of trial and error but getting there. I have set up a number of recordings. When I press Home/Recordings I can see the most recent recordings as well as the s...

TalktalkTV

I have just received a new TV box and I'm not sure how to record single programmes and or coplete series, and also how to view them later.TIA

4K box

I want to be able to record one programme and, at the same time, watch another programme but cannot. Also I have tried to watch a programme that was shown last night but cannot. Have I got a duff box? If not what do I have to do. Why cannot Talktalk ...

Bev08 by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

new contract

i want to cancel my new contract and go back to my old contract .i have only had this new box 1 day and have found its not what i want

New 4k tv box recording

Hi I have just upgraded to the new 4k box, is it just me or is it a load of rubbish. You can only record 1 thing at a time that’s if it catches the whole program!! any advice would be gratefully received

Nicfu by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Record

Talktalk 4k all set , bought usb and it says wait a few minutes , then says it doesn’t recognise ? How can I fix this issue

tv does not record or playback

for the second time in 4 months my tv has stopped recording and will not playback already recorded items. The first time, 4 months ago, I did a factory reset and it cured the problem this time a factory reset has not cured the problem. Also it seems ...

chapin by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

talk talk recording

ive just got the talk talk ngt 4kn box and find that i cannot record 1 channel and watch another at the same time i hope im doing something wrong

Replace my old talk talk view box

My TV box has also well and truly given up the ghost - I've had it quite a few years. I would like to replace it with another recordable box and according to the website the TalkTalk TV Plus Box DN370T is available - can anyone confirm this please?

LindaK by Chat Champion
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

ITV X

Hi, I have the Talktalk plus tv box and use most of the apps for catch up tv, but have had a message that ITV Hub will be closing in November and ITV X is not available. How can I solve this ? Please note I like to use the recording facility for some...

Towlers by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! TV

HiDoes my Talktalk TV plus box need to be changed to receive ITVX? Also there seems to be quite a lot of 'pixelating' on recording lately.Thank you for your help

F10rrell by Chat Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Problem

A programmed recording has run but returns a black screen (ie no picture or sound). If you try to record a terrestrial TV programme whilst watching an App programme (eg in my case Neighbours on Prime) Youview registers a recording that when you try t...

Deleting a completed series from scheduled recordings

I have successfully recorded several series onto a memory stick from my new 4K box. However, the last programme of each continues to be shown in "Scheduled Recordings" and clicking on it does not bring up an offer to delete it. How can I get rid of t...

Janet119 by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Box won’t record E4

Hi,my box is working fine recording all other channels but fails every time I set up something on E4 and E4+1?Any ideas please?thanks