cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Talk Talk, TV hub recording

Thinking about finishing with Sky, as it’s getting too expensive and moving to Talk Talk TV again. Just wondering whether the Talktalk TV hub allows you to record while watching a program at the same time? And he never know it could all change again,...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Failed/Blank Recordings?

Just recently all my recordings are failing and then when I checked older recordings I find that they are all blank just a black screen and no sound. I've tried restarting the box (an Huawei) but that doesn't seem to have helped. Any suggestions woul...

St0ker by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

4kbox will not record bbc tv programmes

My 4k box will not record BBC programmes when I am watching another channel. Also it will not record another channel when watching BBC programmes.

Bazzy1 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Yourvew talktalk TV

My talktalk TV you view box has stop playing back my previous recordings and won't record anything new

Talktalk box not recording

Huawei talktalk box not recording tv programmes and not able to watch previous recordings.

TVuser by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Comparison of talktalk tv boxes

Talktalk's published comparison of their tv boxes includes the following statement at the end... * You can pause live TV and then restart viewing or fast forward / rewind back to the point you paused the programme. However, you cannot immediately rew...

joe942 by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

4K Box and USB not working

Yes I have this same problem.Purchased a 512GB USB stick. Formatted it to NTFS then inserted it in to the 4K TV slot and the box stated it had recognised the stick and did i want to initialise it. Selected the button and it seemed to start. After a m...

Bob1950 by Chatterbox
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

USB memory stick will not verify in my 4k tv box

I have installed the memory stick and received a message on screen saying, 'initialising please wait this could take a few minutes' after some time another message appears saying unable to initialise.I have tried a number of times with no success, I ...

DBK06 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

USB stick not working in 4k TV Box

I have the 4k box. Purchased a 256 SanDisc USB stick. Formatted on PC. Put it into TV Box .... nothing. Almost 70 years and not technically minded. What am I doing wrong ? Any help appreciate 

New TV box

We received our new TalkTalk TV box and set it up yesterday. My partner is very unhappy that we can no longer record anything and I tried to reassure him that he can find everything on demand. He isnt impressed with this as it means having to remembe...

TV Hub

Can you still record with this box?

kazza11 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub

Can you still record with this box?

kazza11 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Failed to record

Our View box has started to miss recording some programmes -what can we do?

Rusty_2 by Conversation Starter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

4k tv box

I have set up the new box but nothing happens when I press record do I need a usb drive and if so should it be with the box and do I connect it to the box or tv

posset by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Tv 4k box not recognising usb stick

Just got TV 4k box and I'm trying to record programs. I bought an Integral 512gb USB 3.0 flash drive and formatted it on the TV box and my PC, but the Box does not recognise its presence. It says I need to insert a USB drive when I try to record. Any...

Craggums by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to record or watch recorded programmes

My talk talk box is not recording programmes. In addition, we are also unable to watch any recorded programmes. In addition, we are unable to watch earlier programmes from the Guide, like it used to when it took you straight to the programme from whi...

Recordings being wiped every morning

HiI have just “upgraded” to the new netgem box. I have to use a USB for recordings. I have set it all up and it works and records fine. However every night so far it has wiped all recordings and I have to reset it.If anyone has had any similar experi...

TV Box 4K

Just received the TV Box 4k a couple of days ago and have been learning how to use it. Lots of trial and error but getting there. I have set up a number of recordings. When I press Home/Recordings I can see the most recent recordings as well as the s...

TalktalkTV

I have just received a new TV box and I'm not sure how to record single programmes and or coplete series, and also how to view them later.TIA

4K box

I want to be able to record one programme and, at the same time, watch another programme but cannot. Also I have tried to watch a programme that was shown last night but cannot. Have I got a duff box? If not what do I have to do. Why cannot Talktalk ...

Bev08 by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like