cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Now TV - Unable to manage or log in on the Android TV device

I've just had full fibre (150mb/s) installed which is up and running. As part of the new package, I subscribed to NOW TV Cinema. Using the link sent to my email, I activated my Now TV account on a laptop which autocompleted the username and password ...

AmyLocks by Team Player
  • 18 replies
  • 0 like

Youview box hangs using apps

This is driving me mad! If I use one of the apps, for example ITV Hub (I'm STILL waiting for an update to ITV X), it hangs several times at an ad break, and at other times. I have to press the pause button, then rewind button for a few seconds, then ...

Watching UHD 4K TV and Internet Speeds ; renew contract.

HiMy speed last year was 20mbps until on 22 August Openreach “fixed “the line. It dropped to 16 and I noticed later my minimum guarantee was 15mbps. At Christmas I got an LG OLED 4K TV which has been great for UHD viewing, only occasional drops in pi...

sure2watch by Conversation Starter
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Accepting nowtv offer

Have just renewed my broadband contract with TT. Included is 24 months nowtv. A good offer.But... it failed to load up because it claimed there was an existing account with nowtv.There is indeed an existing account but I want it replaced with the new...

des09 by Problem Solver
  • 18 replies
  • 0 like

ITV hub not working

Hi this worked fine Sunday night but last night & tonight I want to finish watching something but it will not work. Why is this please as do annoying?

dudkate by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV Hub Box Remote not pausing Live TV

Remotes/Accessories function is not under Settings - cannot update Remote Control FirmwarePressed 7 and 9 together to reset the Remote Control, without successAlso cannot pair the Remote to Panasonic TV - Viera Link is OnBeen through all the help and...

20230420_233652.jpg

Youview Streaming Apps / Internet Speeds

Hi There, I seem to have a problem with my internet speeds anytime i use any of the streaming apps on the Youview box, i have sky sports HD with NOW TV and any time i watch NOW TV through my Youview box the picture starts off in perfect HD but after ...

ITVX stops on 4k box after watching for 10 seconds

@Karl-TalkTalk starting my own thread as the advice I gave on another thread did not help me either. When I tested for the other OP, mine was ok. Last night I hit the same glitch. Played HOW for the grandchildren and after around 10 seconds the scree...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Box still not updated despite fix. Trials?

@Michelle-TalkTalk my box has still not updated. I suspect this is because a group of people have been left off deployment of the fix. Those who are on Trials. Can you please escalate. I will also write ti the trials team. Thank you

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk boxes not working

We have two talk talk boxes , (one of which we purchased from you, not free with package) connected to two different tv's with a shared aerial access.Everyday we are having to unplug and reboot talk talk box 1! . Sometimes more than once a day. This ...

4K Boxes losing log in info..

so after what seems ages last night, inputting all my app log in info and setting up the 4k box..I ''turned it off'' with the remote ( red light on ) and when I came to use it today...I had to re input ALL my app log in info ...Why ? and for some cha...

moorlander by Super Duper Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV4KBox

I have 2 problems with TV4K box :- i can't record at the same time more than one program- i can not watch replay of matches on my Amazon Prime app.I had no such issue on my old TV box Any idea ? Thank you

mula5 by Chatterbox
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Apps keeps closing

Hi I’m trying to watch Emmerdale on ITVX and starts to play and then a pop up comes up with where’s my show I’ve tried different tv programs and get the same pop up it’s even the same when I watch Netflix Amazon prime my5 no mater what try to watch t...

All 4 error 4102-render-decode

Hi, All 4 Player is not working on our Humax box. The menus work and adverts play but then the actual program alway fail with error 4102-render-decode.ITV player is always fine.Software and apps are up to date and power cycling doesn't help..Componen...

turnip22 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like