cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Freeview box

I have done everything possible. when i try to record on my freeview box it says on a lot of programms Failed to record?' it is so frustrating,i have done everything even took it back to factory settings. &still the same.i cant do anything else. i ha...

talktalk tv boxes

so Im really frustrated! I've just renewed my contract with TalkTalk. I've been with them constantly for over 20 years.. since they were Onetel in fact! I have one of the Huawei boxes. It's started freezing and failing to record (I have tried all sor...

Janatarl by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Aerial Channels Not Appearing On Guide

Got a weird issue currently where BBC 1 and BBC 2 after the latest software update no longer appear on the guide. Instead it starts at ITV which is channel 3.HOWEVER pressing 1 or 2 on the remote control will display the channels, so clearly they are...

Archy101 by Popular Poster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Recordings not playing back.

I have several recordings on my TV plus box. None of them will play back I have done a factory reset, retaining recordings but that has not resolved the issue.

csanders by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

NOW TV

New Talktalk 4K box arrived yesterday. Along with the box I joined NOW Cinema and Now entertainment. When I log in it accepts my email and password, Then it goes on to Capcher to input the letters shown on the screen.No matter how many times I try, i...

dickyp by Conversation Starter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Black Screen

Hi I went to play a recording last night, but all I got was a black screen. I did a maintainance reset (keep recordings) and I was able to play the recording, and all the others worked too. However this evening I went to play another recording and I ...

Talman by Whizz Kid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New TalkTalk 4K TV box, voice control

Hi allIve just set up a new 4K TV Box .All’s well apart from the fact that I can’t find the Skill needed in the Alexa app. I’ve followed the on screen instructions but no no avail. Can anyone advise what might be the issue RegardsSteve

SteveElmo by Conversation Starter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

new tv hub

I have been with talktalk for quite a few years now and the tv box i have is the the DN372T, I see there is a new box available. would i be able to have the new box at no extra cost or would it mean I would have to pay extra? Thanks Keith

Youview box hangs using apps

This is driving me mad! If I use one of the apps, for example ITV Hub (I'm STILL waiting for an update to ITV X), it hangs several times at an ad break, and at other times. I have to press the pause button, then rewind button for a few seconds, then ...

Removing TalkTalkTV

I've never used TTtv, & truth be told I'd have canceled it if I'd known I was paying for it. Is there a way to remove it online or is a phone call mandatory? I've never actually been sent a TV Box, should I have been? I'd probably have realised I nee...

CIV3S by Popular Poster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 4K Box will not connectto WiFi

I got this box about 10 days ago. When I first got it I plugged an ethernet cable in which worked fine. I decided to move it to another room where there is no cable but only a few yards from the Router. It connected to the WiFi first time and I used ...

rolando by Whizz Kid
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

Talktalk TV multiroom

Hi all Just recently got a talk talk TV hub for an extra fiver a month. Just wondering if I can get in multiplerooms without moving the box. Or do I need to order multiple box's for each room I want to watch it in. Tia Vick

Need to log back in to Now Tv

I had to reset my tv box ( an ex-Bt box) and have had to sign back in to online services. How do I sign back into NowTv which I have as an extra from TalkTalk ?( I don’t have original email from TalkTalk telling me I can now access NowTv. thanks

New Netgem 4 K box

hi i have just received the new netgem box, and have found that is is not as good as the youview box, you can only record one channel , not 2 at the same time as the youview does, and also have to buy a USB pen to record. Can i keep my youview box an...

TV playback of recorded programs keep dropping sound

Hi, When I'm playing a TV program and skip forward a few secs then the sound drops and I have to skip back or forward a few more times to get the sound back. I've tried a factory reset delete recordings and reset keep recordings, but it didn't fix th...

YORKYUK by Whizz Kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk TV Hub

Hello, I recently ordered TV from TalkTalk, during the sale with the agent I mentioned that I wanted Disney Plus app on the box. They explained the 4K box does not have the D+ app, however the newer TV Hub box does. They agreed to send out the TV Hub...

jdx90 by Chat Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Replace 4K Box with a TV Hub if not happy

Does the non 4K Box connect over WiFi.Only got the 4K Box because it records programmes, but cannot pause a live program unless a USB stick is present.Wondering what my options are.

Youview Streaming Apps / Internet Speeds

Hi There, I seem to have a problem with my internet speeds anytime i use any of the streaming apps on the Youview box, i have sky sports HD with NOW TV and any time i watch NOW TV through my Youview box the picture starts off in perfect HD but after ...

Faulty DN371T

Just a bit of a rant to vent my frustration with TalkTalk.Following a nightmare with Virgin I thought that despite its reputation I would give TT a try.I was impressed with both the services provided and the reasonable price up until being offered a ...

Spell by Chatterbox
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Power Adaptor Faulty

After only a few days' use the power adaptor has failed. There was no power to my brand new 4k set top box. I have connected the adaptor from my old set top box and power has been restored. Please can a replacement adaptor be sent to me?

No Signal between 4K box & TV

I have a Panasonic tv (TX55CX400B) and I have tried the talk talk 4k box HDMI into all 4 HDMI slots and cant get a signal.The box connects fine on my other TV

Have NO TV Box

As my contract clearly states TV is included within my contract, yet currently I have NO TV Box new or otherwise, simply because I was told to return it as it was faulty, and NO replacement TV Box has been issued. Please can some either look into thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like