cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

TalkTalk settop box issues

Paying for a service that is faulty.I have a DN360T Box that when watching on demand there is a break for adverts on any of the commercial channels does not return to the programme. A black screen appears with loading blue dots. It takes several atte...

alyson58 by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Talk TV is being missold

I was told I could get live TV over wifi with the TalkTV hub. It's now arrived and I have no live tv. It's saying connect aerial. We don't have an aerial. Trying to get support over chat is worse than pulling teeth. TalkTV is nothing more than androi...

damo82 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk boxes not working

We have two talk talk boxes , (one of which we purchased from you, not free with package) connected to two different tv's with a shared aerial access.Everyday we are having to unplug and reboot talk talk box 1! . Sometimes more than once a day. This ...

Talktalk TV boxes

Last year I upgraded to Faster Fibre 150 with the Talktalk TV 4k box - the one that will only records one programme at a time. I've been looking for box sets that I downloaded using my old box but it seems that they are lost forever. During the 1hr 4...

What Does Talktalk TV give me

A variety of issues has made me look at my Talktalk bill and I am paying £5 per month for talktalk TV. What does that give me? My TV gives me freeview channels.My smart TV (and many other devices in the house) gives me access to apps for catch up TVT...

TimkT by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk TV Plus ?

Hi , Just need enlightening! Im a talktalk customer now for over a decade, I'm currently on Fibre 150, But attempting to upgrade to Fibre 500 (another story!) .I'm currently on Sky Q but don't really use it and costs too much, SoI've talked to the re...

koimod by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

FREESAT

Hi, I use my You view box purely to record tv via the MASSIVE FREEVIEW aerial installed on the side of my house several years ago due being required to upgrade to receive Freeview...The picture is hit and miss at most times but watchable ..We purchas...

moorlander by Super Duper Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub

Hi I have an older TalkTalk TV box and it’s so painfully slow and glitchy. I’ve been subscribed to TalkTalk since the Tiscali days and use full fibre, TV and phone services. Can I get a free upgrade to the TV box for one of the new Hubs? Regards,Stev...

SteveElmo by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

4K box 'turns off'

Got an issue with my 4k box watching itvx, all of a sudden the tv screen goes back. The box itself remains on (blue light etc) and the tv isn't in standby but get a black screen and silence. Have to power off the box and back on again to get it to di...

4kTV Box Installation

Just received the 4k TV Box - installation suggests connect wirelessly - is it ok to hardwire it yo router?

Bleach by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Freezing of I-player etc. when watching

Morning all, As well as the much documented issues recording (mainly but not exclusively) ITV and CH4 programmes via our box (done all the usual checks on line, switch off and on reset, check recording memory space etc), we have discovered since we h...

Tv settop

Is the new TV box being rolled out to existing customers. I have been a talktalk customer for over 20years. I have not had any upgrades on the TV box since installation. I don't know how long I've had the TV but it's a good few years.

csanders by Conversation Starter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Rewind

Should I be able to rewind live TV?

Joanne58 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Recording box stopped working

Hi my recording box has packed in,not surprising really it's probably about 6 years old.First it stopped recording,then the apps wouldn't work and now nothing works.There was not many recordings on it so I did a full factory reset,but it hasn't made ...

k-cotton by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

4k box intermittent sound

My 4K box has started playing up today with the sound. First noticed that there was no sound, volume bar would move up and down, mute could be turned on and off but no sound. Pulled the plug and restarted and te sound reappeared but the volume bar wa...

Alexa and talk talk tv

Please can you tell me how to connect my Alexa to my TalkTalk tv box thanks

HC1234 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub - some usage questions

Hello Thinking of moving to TalkTalk from Virgin Media. In know you can’t compare the two boxes, but I have a few questions: 1) can you create programme watch lists? Can you show me a screen shot?2) can you voice search, Paw Patrol or other NOW TV sh...

BBC SD Channels going?

What are the plans when BBC drops the SD channels? Does the TV guide reorganise all of the current channels?

jazzman3 by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Failed to record Yet again

Hi ye My tv box sometimes records if it wants and sometimes ( Most) it fails to record and it is becoming seriously annoying.I have reset the box several times and turned the router off twices for 30 plus minutes but i can watch Netflix on my TV usin...

Pash02 by Enlightened One
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

How do I get a new set top box!!!

Hi everyone. Had a problem at the start of last week with my YouView set top box. After a whole day of pratting around, I finally got to live chat with someone in tech who confirmed our box was, indeed, goosed and for the princely sum of £25 they wou...

Resolved! Youview box setup

We are trying to set up a new "Youview" box that has been sent to us by TalkTalk but without success. It says during setup to connect an Ethernet cable between the box and the router but we have full fibre broadband with an EERO router so there is no...

Raymond56 by Conversation Starter
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

playback freezes and recordings skip DN372T

Hi, playback of recordings will freeze for a few seconds and then continue, also some recordings will "glitch" and miss a few seconds of the broadcast. I have done the "resets" (except those that remove the recordings, there are some we want to keep)...

New talk talk box

Could anyone advise how long it takes to receive the new TV box. I had a new contract on 02/02 but haven't heard anything since.Regards, Phil

Sharpepr by Popular Poster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Satellite dish into TV Box

Just discovered that I can use my redundant Sky dish and input it directly into my TV to pick up loads of Freeview channels. What gadget would I need to take my satellite dish signal and convert it into something that my 4K box can use so I'm not rel...